Typical Personal Injuries may come from;
- Road traffic accidents involving, cars, trucks, lorries, buses, vans, motor bikes etc. Road traffic accidents are covered by claims to the RAF
- Slips, falls and trips. Otherwise sometimes known as Premises liability. Slips, falls and trips mainly relate to injuries caused by you either by slipping, falling or tripping as a result either a flaw on a walking surface, or a slippery surface caused by weather conditions or very often a spill.
- Dog bites
- Product liability due to defective and/or dangerous products that cause you injury and or harm
- Metrorail and train accidents
- Aviation accidents.
- Lift, door and gate malfunction accidents; and